If you didn’t snag a ticket to Auction Napa Valley, there’s still a way to experience it from the comfort of your own home. The E-Auction is open for bidding at auctionnapavalley.org for good deed wine-lovers across the globe. Bidding will last nearly a week, with the E-Auction closing in waves starting at 8 p.m. on Saturday, June 6, 2015. E-Auction lots are currently available for preview at auctionnapavalley.org
Monies spent will benefit community health and children’s education.
• Instant Cellars (24 or more bottles of wine)
• Verticals (some quite rare and many older vintages)
• Insider Experiences (meals and special tastings with vintners and winemakers in private Napa Valley locations)
• Sleepovers (overnight accommodations in Napa Valley and beyond)
• Big Bottles (large format bottles, many of which are not otherwise available)
• Collaboration (where multiple wineries are involved, often with a common theme)